The first step to play fantasy cricket online is to select the players that you want your team to consist of. There is no restriction on the player selection. This means that you can either select the best player from each team or select the entire team at once. It’s totally up to you and your Judgment that can be sharpened through player knowledge and status.
Selection of playing XI for your online fantasy cricket team means you are selecting batsmen, bowlers, wicketkeeper and all-rounders from the pool of players. After, you have selected them, next comes the selection of your team captain and vice-captain.
Captain and vice-captain are the most important part of your fantasy league team. To win any league your captain and vice-captain must perform better than others. Take a look at what to do while choosing your fantasy cricket team captain and vice-captain.
Read on the steps to take:
- Always select captain who is the best player in your fantasy team.
- Always select vice-captain who is the second best player of your team.
- Never pick out of form players as your captain or vice-captain.
- We should rarely pick bowler as captain.
- Openers or all-rounders are always good options for a captain.
- You have to make sure to make captain someone who will be the star player of the match scoring maximum points.
- All-rounders can score points in batting bowling and fielding, hence they can score maximum points in a match.
- Never select Captain and Vice-Captain from same team. There are chances of two players giving the best performance if the match from one team is very low.
- Avoid selecting Bowlers as your Captain because it’s too unpredictable. You can make wicket taker bowlers your Vice-Captain.
- If the Pitch is Batting Pitch always make Batsmen from both team Captain and Captain.
- Don’t make someone captain who gave good performance in the previous match. He is highly unlikely to play in next match.
Enjoy reading and playing fantasy sports!