Like football and other sports, the fantasy kabaddi games also have red, green and yellow card system.
The referee and the umpires of India fantasy kabaddi have the power to warn, declare technical point against. They can also temporarily suspend or disqualify any player or team from the match. The color cards are for the kabaddi game players who are committing any sort of violations or Foul.
Here is the list of those violations for the fans of 11wickets.com to know. Read on:
- Persistently protesting or objecting the official’s decision, thereby disrupting the match.
- Making derogatory remarks about the officials & their actions, thereby trying to influence their decision
- Showing overt aggression towards the referee or umpire demanding a favorable decision.
- Stifle a raider by shutting his mouth or throat in any way
- Violent tackling leading to injuries being sustained the by opponent raider
- Taking more than 5 seconds to start the raid unless specified in the rules
- Hold the raider with the help of scissors operated by legs
- Coaching from outside by the coaches and the players
- Preventing the raider to take his turn of raid
In any of these cases, the referee and the umpire can use the following cards to warn, temporarily suspend, suspend from the match or debar from the tournament, a player coach/manager/ team:
An initial warning for any violation of rules. The graph indicates the green cards conceded by all the teams in the first two seasons. U Mumba has the least number of green cards per match which indicates they have committed the least number of fouls.
2-minute suspension from the game along with 1 technical point to the opposition.
1 technical point to the opposition and suspension for the rest of the match. In this case, the team that loses the player shall continue the match with the remaining number of players. No substitution for a red carded player allowed.
The two minutes suspension of players shall commence from the time the player is on court only.
If the player out is suspended for two minutes then the suspension will begin after revival.
Teams will not be allowed to revive the next out player in place of the suspended player.
Thanks for reading! Play fantasy sports and enjoy!
1. Fantasy Kabaddi – Defensive Positions in Kabaddi
2. Fantasy Kabaddi Game – Super Tackle Move
3. Fantasy Kabaddi – 5 Defence Moves Hard to Escape